Friday, April 1, 2011

Wizard Dress Up

When I was in D.C. recently, some good friends introduced me to the shop Red Barn Mercantile.  It was love at first sight.  There were so many beautiful items I wanted to purchase.  In particular, I am still thinking about (and lusting after) this Dash and Albert rug:

Until now, I still haven't found the perfect rug for Tate's room, and it is beginning to drive me crazy. Not only for the practicality (we have wood floors, and the sqeaking and echoing after I put him to bed and walk to the door is beginning to make me crazy), but also because I really want him to start playing in his actual room.  Right now, he plays in our room (which is carpeted) most of the time.  I would love to see him get the same enjoyment from his own space.  So counting pennies.  After all, don't you think this would be perfect in his nursery?

One of my other favorite finds was this gray wizard hat by Maileg.  I can't get enough of it.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment