Monday, January 16, 2012

And a Happy New Year...

It's hard to believe it is already the middle of January.  And that we've been living in New England for over 2 months.  This move has been much bigger than I expected.   Scarier.  Harder.  More complicated. 
Before the move, we had given ourselves until the New Year to really feel settled.  Well, the ball has dropped and the new year has come and gone- and we still have piles of boxes and uncertainty.

I have to admit that with everything else going on, the thought of returning to the blog seemed almost overwhelming at times.  But I have realized that I've missed it.  Talking.  Being creative.  And that I enjoy trolling for beautiful things and new ideas.

So its official.  I'm back.
The last picture of Tate in our home in Oregon.  Predictably, he is eating.  See that giant bowl of oatmeal?  That is his standard breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment