Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What To Send My New Niece

I have a niece!  Her name is Margot.  Isn't that sweet and spunky at the same time?  It is the absolutely perfect name for her, I think.  She has black hair.  And rosebud lips that turn down the tiniest little bit at the edges.  And I already love her to pieces.

I have been trying to think about what I should send her.  I am feeling partial to these cakes in a box by Maileg.  Wouldn't they be the perfect gift from an aunty who loves to bake?
P.S.  I have a feeling that someone creative could make these really easily... 

2 comments:

  1. Is that a hint? :) These look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a hint, really. More of an aknowledgement of your exceptional skill and how fun it must be to look at something like this and think "I could totally make that!".

    ReplyDelete