Monday, November 15, 2010

CB2 Hopscotch Rug

I found it! After months of searching, I have finally found the rug I want for Tate's bedroom. It has been a long and harrowing search. A rug is necessary, because the floors are a little squeaky, and I want a soft place for him to sit and play with his toys. I wanted something that matched the feel of the room, and I was immediately drawn to big, fluffy, white ones. But given the 120 lb. black dog, that seemed like a bad idea. So I have been looking for a vacuum-able one that matched the room and made me happy.
And I stumbled across this one, from CB2.
Isn't it great? Normally CB2 is a little too modern for my taste, and as they show this rug, in a living room, I don't love it. But for Tate's kids room? Perfect! I love how the chalk lines are similar to the chalk tree Zach drew on his wall.
Now I just need to count my pennies until we can afford it, and I think we can officially call his room finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment