Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cake Stands

When we got married, one of my favorite elements of the wedding was our cake table. I didn't want a traditional wedding cake, and our florist, R. Jack Balthazar, came up with a beautiful concept. Covering an 8 foot table in wheat grass, we used assorted cake stands to give our five layer cakes an Alice in Wonderland feel. Wasn't it beautiful? But let me tell you, Mom and I must have spent weeks searching for the perfect cake stands. If only I had known then about Clara French Ceramique. These are customized, absolutely gorgeous cake stands:
You can get them glazed in colors to match your event. I think one of these would make a beautiful wedding gift.
Traditional cake stands not your style? How about these more modern ones from Iacoli & McAllister?
{such beautiful stands via prettyprettypaper}

No comments:

Post a Comment