Sunday, September 12, 2010

Magic- A Belly Grows

Am I completely behind the times? Have you already seen this? Apparently, it whirled around the blogosphere in 2009 (pre-pregnancy for me), which explains why I never saw it. If you have seen it already, it is worth revisiting. If not, get ready. It is so fun. I spent the entire three minutes simultaneously wishing I was friends with Cole (because she seems so fun, doesn't she?), and wishing I had her hair (sigh. oh how I want curly hair that can also be straightened...). P.S. Don't you wish you were this cute pregnant? And wore such cute clothes throughout? And had enough confidence to let the joyfulness of pregnancy come through so vividly? I do. I think that this is proof of the power of names. Only a girl named "Cole" could pull this off. Janelle, not so much. Maggie? The Name-I-Wish-I-Was? Maybe. (Do you have a name you wish you were? Or do you love your name and feel it is a perfect representation of who you are?)

Magic- A Belly Grows from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment