Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Friday Friday Friday and all day it felt like the last drips of summer were melting away. Around 3:00 this afternoon, I panicked, and decided that we just have to squeeze as much summer as we can into this weekend, so we kicked it off tonight with burgers and pitchers of beer outside at picnic tables. I have no doubt that the rest of the weekend will involve more eating and drinking and lazying around. Maybe ice cream. Aren't those the best kind? In the meantime, fun things to peruse over the weekend... -Don't these invitations make you want to throw a harvest party? -If I were having a wedding tomorrow, I would want one of these ring pillows. -I want this hat for Tate. -I wish I were friends with Helen Jane so that I could attend her Adventure Party. -Isn't this birth announcement adorable? (And how cute is the name Shephard for a little boy and Shep as a grown up man? Love.) Happy reading! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment