Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gold Sugar Cocktails: Dell Cove Spices

I think that small details at a party can make such an impact. I've been thinking about having some girlfriends over for champagne and dessert, and I wanted to add a few special touches without going over the top for a casual get-together. I love the idea of using this gorgeous gold sugar from Dell Cove Spices to rim the champagne glasses. Isn't it fancy?

Such a small investment of time and money (less than $5 for up to 20 champagne flutes!) for such a big impact. I think this would be extra-special at a bridal shower or a Mother's Day brunch.

Want an even shinier shimmer? They also sell metallic gold sugar for an even more intense effect.
P.S. Not sure how to add a sugar rim to your cocktail? Check this out.

photos from the Dell Cove Spices website, all available here

No comments:

Post a Comment