Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Baby Showers

My friend Melissa is due with her first baby, a little girl, in June. In just a few weeks, she will be having her baby shower, and although I won't be able to be there, I have still had much fun scouting around and pretending I was going to be there, and could contribute to what I know will be a beautiful and springy celebration.
I especially love this one, via Hostess with the Mostess. Aptly called "Anthropologie Style Owl Shower", I love all the small details, especially the little vignettes- antique desks set up outside with vintage booties and a guest book, handmake owl fans, frozen lemonade in mason jars... such sweet details.
To see more details of this gorgeous shower, visit Anthropologie Style Owl Shower.
Melissa, wish I could be there to celebrate with you, and make slushy lemonade in jars for your shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment