Thursday, February 26, 2015

Telling Time: TOKYOBay

You know what I really hate? The fact that people are more likely to check the time on their phones than their watch (if they even have a watch, that is). And that now, some watches are just as likely to have emails on them as the time. What happened to the good ole' days when a watch was just a watch? In my opinion, there is something really stylish and (dare I say?) timeless about a good-looking watch.

Which is why I was so delighted when Zach bought me a new watch from TOKYOBay for Christmas. Have you heard of this company? They have totally stylish and totally reasonably priced watches for men and women, and I love them. The leather for the bands is soft, the colors are great, and the company describes their aesthetic as a "unique fusion of Japanese minimalism and fashion-focused sensibilities". Doesn't that sound like exactly what you want to wear?

Zach bought me the Isla in brown. It's really feminine and goes with everything. I love it. But there are so many others too. Here are just a few of my faves:


Tokyobay lily watch
Ink | TOKYObay Mens Watch in Orange.
Duet | TOKYObay
Jet | TOKYObay  TOKYObay is killing me with their selection of watches. The yellow face
They also make some really great leather accessories. My favorites are what they call "stack ups", collections of leather bracelets that you stack on top of each other.  

More good news- they are having a Winter Sale right now- a whole 30% off! Happy shopping!

top photo taken by me wearing my Isla watch. others via here and here and here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment