Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Easy "Happy Birthday" Sign


Last summer, my niece Margot (remember her adorable baby shower?) was visiting a week or two before her birthday (I know, I can't believe how fast time flies either). I wanted to put together a sweet and simple celebration for her. With my sister's help, we made this easy happy birthday sign, which set the perfect tone.

All it took was two pieces of poster-sized black cardstock, some freelance cursive, and a little patient cutting. It couldn't be easier! With a small stack of presents underneath and a few balloons nearby, it set the perfect tone.

My sister took the sign home to San Diego with her- I love the idea that it just might grace Margot's birthdays from here on out. Maybe this year above her bed?

And of course, no party would be complete without a slumpy, delicious, whipped-cream-filled chocolate cake.
Sparkler included, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment